- Admission to the different courses of Undergraduate studies (both Honours & General) will be made strictly on the basis of Merit.
- Following things will be taken into consideration for admission in Physical Education General :
- Practical Test in field and Oral Test;
- Relevant Certificate of National, State and Local Level in Sports category.
- If any candidate fails to get admission in Honours Course, then he/she will not be admitted in General course, if he/she did not apply for both the Honours & General Courses, while filling up the Online Application form earlier. So it is advisable for a candidate to apply for both these courses while filling up the Online Application form.
- Online filling up of forms and corrections of errors in application forms must be completed within stipulated time.
- In the cases of SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B reservations, only the certificates issued by the SDOs will be considered valid.
At the time of physical verification of credentials in the college, a set of following self attested testimonials must be submitted :
- One copy of Madhyamik Admit Card
- One copy of H.S Marksheet & Certificate
- One copy of H.S Registration Certificate
- One copy of Passport size photograph
- Printed copy of duly filled Application Form
- Student’s own Caste / PH Certificate from appropriate authority as per Govt. Rule.
- Copies of Payment Receipts (both online Application & Admission fees)
- Anti-ragging Undertaking.
Original copies of the above documents are mandatory to be produced at the time of Physical Verification.
Note :A candidate's admission will stand cancelled if any discrepancy is found between the data provided by him/her during the Online Application and the original documents produced by him/her at the time of physical verification at the college. If a candidate or his/her legal guardian is absent on the day of physical verification then his/her admission claim shall stand cancelled.
|SL NO||SUBJECT / COURSE||FEES|
|5||POLITICAL SCIENCE HONOURS||2,480.00|
|11||PHYSICAL EDUCATION GENERAL||6,380.00|
Note: If the applicant has selected a combination containing Education as a subject then Rs 500 (Five Hundred Only) will be added with Admission Fees
- Following rules will be considered for admission in Honours courses :