Important Notes with regard to Online Admission Process
This Online Admission Portal is meant for the serious applicants who are willing to seek admission in Maynaguri College for B.A. / B.Sc. Part – I Honours/ General for the ensuing session.
- This application is meant for provisional admission subject to approval of University of North Bengal.
- It is assumed that the information furnished in this application is true to the best of the knowledge of the applicant. In case of any false/ misleading information, the application will be summarily rejected.
- It is also assumed that the applicant is applying voluntarily on his/ her own discretion without being influenced by any third party. The College Authority will never entertain any claim regarding this.
- Applicants willing to seek admission must commit to follow the rules and regulations of the college and the University of North Bengal, which may be amended in due course of time.
- Application does not confirm Admission.
- In case of Admission, the decision of the Admission Committee/ College Authority will be deemed to be final and no queries or requests will be entertained on the part of the candidates.
- The college authority reserves the rights of admission/ rejection of any applicant/ candidate irrespective of the caste/ creed/ gender/ financial & social status without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Post Admission, a student must have 80% attendance in the 1st 4 weeks and 75% attendance in the rest of the academic session. Otherwise the college authority reserves the right to cancel the admission of the concerned student.
- In case of fraudulent activities/ misconduct observed even at a later stage, the candidate/ student may be debarred from the college at the sole discretion of the College Authority.
- Any attempt to intrude into the admission process is subject to punishment as per laws.
- No candidate shall engage in ragging in any form. If found guilty of ragging, stringent penal action will be taken by the college against the concerned student/students. It is mandatory for all candidates to submit an Anti-ragging Undertaking during the verification process during Admission. The Anti-ragging Undertaking can be accessed here (Candidates can also generate his/her Anti-ragging Undertaking online through UGC’s Anti ragging website and submit the printout during the verification process).
24 X 7 ANTI RAGGING HELPLINE
Toll Free No. : 1800 180 5522
E-mail :[email protected] AND
Log on to www.antiragging.in