- Go to the college website ( maynaguricollege.org.in )
- Click on the Online Admission Portal
- Click on Apply online
- Once the Online Application form appears, carefully fill in all the details. An applicant is required to upload his/her recent coloured photograph (not more than 50kb in size). All fields marked with asterix (*) should be mandatorily filled in by the applicant . An applicant should take special care while filling up this form as all the details provided by the applicant will be verified during admission. If any discrepancy is found between the details filled in by the applicant during online application and during verification of the original documents furnished by the candidate during admission, the candidate’s admission shall be liable to be cancelled.
- After filling up the form click on Mandatory Preview. In case of any errors click on Go Back to Edit or else click on Confirm to submit your form.
- Once the Application Unique ID and Application ID is generated, note it down carefully. You will require both the Unique ID and Application ID for filling up the SBI Challan Form.
- Pay your Application Fees by clicking on the link (Click Here to Pay Now)
- Once you click on "Click Here to Pay Now" you will be directed to the SBI portal.
- In "Select Payment Category" choose “Application Fees”. Once you click on Application Fees, the Challan Form will open. Fill in the Form carefully with all the details.
- Once you click on the Submit button you would be asked to confirm all the details previously entered by you. Before clicking on the Confirm button, carefully check all the details once again to avoid any discrepancies later.
- You will be directed to the page where in you can deposit the Application Fees in your own preferred mode of payment like Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/SBI Buddy. These options are available for all Banks across India. You can also deposit your Application Fees through SBI Bank Challan across all SBI branches in India.
- All applicants are requested to carefully preserve the payment receipt for future correspondence.
Note : An applicant willing to opt for Geography as a subject for General Course, has to select Geography as a subject combination under Select Your Preferred General Courses, failing which the applicant’s name would not be considered for the final merit list of Geography.
Note : An applicant willing to opt for Physical Education as a subject for General Course, has to select Physical Education as a subject combination under Select Your Preferred General Courses, failing which the applicant’s name would not be considered for the provisional merit list of Physical Education. All applicants who have applied for Physical Education as a subject in General Course will have to appear at the college for a Field Test & an Interview, the date and the time of which shall be listed in the college website under the section named Notice Board in due time.
Note : Applicants must provide their valid mobile numbers while filling up their forms, so that the college can intimate the applicants of any information as and when required.
Instructions for Applicants to deposit Online Application Fees:
N.B. : Applicants can print their final Application Forms only after two working days from the date on which the Application Fees was deposited. Final Application Forms can be downloaded and printed by the applicants from the Students Area section of the Online Admission portal of Maynaguri College.