Activities of IQAC
- Repair, renovation and up gradation of existing classrooms.
- Modification of science laboratories.
- Website up gradation;
- Digitalization of library;
- Computerisation of departments;
- Development of departmental libraries;
- Creating a parking zone for T.S. and N.T.S
- Creating a cycle/bike stand for students.
- Establishment of an administrative block
- Establishment of a sick room.
- Establishment of separate departmental blocks.
- Creating and independent system of e-classes & community radio.
- Establishment of a sports gallery and athletic tracks.
- Establishment of an indoor stadium.
- Establishment of a gymnasium.
- Putting up rows of flood lights in and around college premises.
Internal Quality Assurance Cell
|Dr. Paramita Ghosh.||Sudip Chakraborty|
|Dr. Papia Deb|
|Apurba Kr. Saha|
|Dr. Purnima Das|
|Dr. Priyadarshini Ghosh|
|Jiban Krishna Podder|
|Pran Gopal Ghosh|
Objectives of IQAC
In tune with the guidelines of the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), the following are the mandate of the IQAC in Maynaguri College:
- To make quality the defining element of both education and other administrative activities in this College;
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment for promoting quality;
- To conceptualize a systematic feedback response mechanism from students, parents and other stakeholders for self-evaluation at regular intervals in order to promote quality initiatives in the institution;
- Organize inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles;
- Prepare Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC, to be submitted to NAAC annually; and
- Documentation of various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement and maintenance of institutional database for the purpose of maintaining and enhancing the institutional quality.