Activities of IQAC
- Repair, renovation and up gradation of existing classrooms.
- Modification of science laboratories.
- Website up gradation;
- Digitalization of library;
- Computerisation of departments;
- Development of departmental libraries;
- Creating a parking zone for T.S. and N.T.S
- Creating a cycle/bike stand for students.
- Establishment of an administrative block
- Establishment of a sick room.
- Establishment of separate departmental blocks.
- Creating and independent system of e-classes & community radio.
- Establishment of a sports gallery and athletic tracks.
- Establishment of an indoor stadium.
- Establishment of a gymnasium.
- Putting up rows of flood lights in and around college premises.
Composition of IQAC for the session 2017-2019
|Chairperson||Prof. Susmita Pandit||Teacher-in-Charge|
|Coordinator||Dr. Paramita Ghosh||Asst. Professor,Dept. of English|
|Teacher-Member||Dr. Papia Deb||Asst. Professor, Dept. of Political Science|
|Alumni President||Prof. Apurba Kumar Saha||Asst. Professor, Dept. of Bengali|
|Teacher-Member||Dr. Purnima Das||Asst. Professor, Dept. of Philosophy|
|Teacher-Member||Dr. Priyadarshini Ghosh||Asst. Professor, Dept. of Political Science|
|Teacher-Member||Prof. Sonam Sherpa||Asst. Professor, Dept. of Economics|
|Administrative Representative||Ms. Susmita Singh||Librarian|
|Administrative Representative||Mr. Jibon Krishno Poddar||Accountant|
|Students’ Representative||Students’ Representative||GS of Students’ Union|
|Management Representative||Dr. Sudip Chakraborty||President, Governing Body, Maynaguri College|
|External Expert||Dr. Santi Chhetri||Principal, P.D. Women’s College|
|External Expert||Arpita Dutta (Biswas)||Asst. Professor, Dept. of History, Falakata College|
Objectives of IQAC
In tune with the guidelines of the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), the following are the mandate of the IQAC in Maynaguri College:
- To make quality the defining element of both education and other administrative activities in this College;
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment for promoting quality;
- To conceptualize a systematic feedback response mechanism from students, parents and other stakeholders for self-evaluation at regular intervals in order to promote quality initiatives in the institution;
- Organize inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles;
- Prepare Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC, to be submitted to NAAC annually; and
- Documentation of various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement and maintenance of institutional database for the purpose of maintaining and enhancing the institutional quality.