Original copies of the above documents are mandatory to be produced at the time of Physical Verification.
A candidate’s admission will stand cancelled if any discrepancy is found between the data provided by him/her during the Online Application and the original documents produced by him/her at the time of physical verification at the college. If a candidate or his/her legal guardian is absent on the day of physical verification then his/her admission claim shall stand cancelled.
1. The fee per application form is Rs. 100. A candidate can apply for maximum three Honours subjects and three General combinations in a single form.
2. Following is the fee structure for admission in the B.A/B.Sc courses :
|SL NO||SUBJECT / COURSE||FEES|
|5||POLITICAL SCIENCE HONOURS||2,480.00|
|11||PHYSICAL EDUCATION GENERAL||6,380.00|
Note: If the applicant has selected a combination containing Education as a subject then Rs 500 (Five Hundred Only) will be added with Admission Fees
3. Following are the combinations of General course subject:
4. Following rules will be considered for admission in Honours courses :
- A candidate cannot have a language subject in both Honours and General courses.
- A student cannot take the same subject in both the Honours and General Subject Group.
- An Honours student cannot have Geography (Pass) or Physical Education (Pass) in General course combinations.