- A minimum stipulated attendance must be maintained during the first month of the concerned academic session by all the students, without which the authority shall strike off names of the failing students from the register.
- Attendance during all forms of assessment is a must for the students and valid reasons must be supplied in writing with supporting documents in cases of absence.
- All unruly behavior/display of violence by the students in college campus is severely punishable.
- Any form of tampering with college property is strictly prohibited.
- Students must maintain general silence in corridors, libraries and classrooms, and refrain from indiscriminate use of cellular phones inside the college premises.
- Any complaint/grievance among students is to be reported to the Grievance Redressal Cell in writing through grievance boxes.
- Students are to report gender-related grievances to the Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell.
- Strict compliance with directives issued for students from time to time is desired.
- Requests for concession in regard to institutional facilities (for ex. in fees) must be supported by documents deemed suitable by concerned authorities. Notifications regarding concessions must be heeded and candidates must appear personally while awarding of concessions is done.
- Each student must bear his/her College Identity Card always inside the college premises.
RULES REGARDING ATTENDANCE:
A candidate will be considered collegiate on attending 75% or more of the lectures delivered/practical classes held on each subject. The non-collegiate students (having attendance between 60% and 75%) may be permitted to appear in examinations on payment of requisite fine. Candidates with attendance below 60% will be debarred from appearing in all the examinations.